Our racing models will typically have a "live view" which is a drone with HD camera or compatible with an HD camera that has Wifi so you can view the videos and pictures in real time as your flying. We have a variety of sizes and shapes, quadcopters that look like dinosaurs and others that look like spaceships with led lights. The more you fly the better you'll get. These drones with hd cameras will also do stunts in the air, 360 degree rolls and turns. Here are a few tips on piloting your drone with HD camera:
Enjoy and record your adventures with these drones with HD cameras! Free Shipping. Thank you for shopping at Innovative Cams!
- Hovering in Place - Start slow. Go to a park or wide open level area and master the art of hovering about 3 feet off the ground in place while the drone is facing away from you and very steady before trying to zoom all around.
- Moving between spots - Once you've mastered hovering, continue hovering and move your drone left about 10 feet and land. Continue takeoffs hovering (3 feet) and flying 10 feet and landing several times until this becomes smooth and easy.
- Alternate orientation hovering - This next step is mastering the art of hovering while facing different directions. This may take multiple charges of your drone and seem a lot more difficult than previous steps.
- Alternate orientation moving - This step will feel familiar. Continue taking off and hovering 3 feet above the ground, but now angle different directions and go about 10 feet and land. Continue practicing until this feels smooth and easy.
- Congratulations! - Once you can maneuver the drone smooth and easy in different directions, you've mastered the hardest part of piloting a drone. Now you'll be able to maneuver your drone with HD camera for some amazing videos and pictures.